When finding Florida homes for rent, it is not enough to look only at the home itself. There are several other important aspects to consider when choosing where to live that are just as critical as the actual house. Yes, of course you want affordability and the particular type of residence you prefer, but without a number of other desirable features, even those criteria will pale. Florida’s Dunedin area is an attractive and highly appealing example of a place that has it all.
Florida Homes for Rent: Include Convenience and Enjoyment
Adequate Local Services
Even the most affordable, beautiful and comfortable home should include easy access to necessities. Besides its own sheriff’s office and three fire stations, Dunedin has:
- Schools: In Dunedin, you will find numerous preschools, plus ample elementary, middle and high schools
- Shopping: While maintaining a wonderful small town feel, Dunedin has always been a big supporter of small businesses. The area features myriad local galleries, specialty shops, antique stores and boutiques.
- Restaurants: Dunedin boasts of some of the finest restaurants in Pinellas County. From downtowns Black Pearl and Cafe Alfresco to the more funkier Kelly’s and Jolli Mon’s (and everything in between!) Dunedin is the place to go for food and good times.
- Hospitals: Dunedin has its very own hospital to service its population.
Travel and Work Access:
- Airports: There are three international airports nearby, one in Clearwater at only 12 miles away. Also in the vicinity are Tampa International and Sarasota.
- Harbors: As Dunedin it is directly adjacent to the Gulf of Mexico and close to Tampa Bay, access to boating and water travel is superb.
Points of Interest and Entertainment:
Part of the desired livability of an area is what it supplies over and above of the usual work, basic necessities and services. Dunedin is spectacular in that it supports, to name only a few examples, great sports, leisure, theater and other fine arts attractions.
- Beaches: Dunedin, Florida borders directly on some of the most beautiful beaches in the United States.
- History: Less than 150 miles away is the oldest city in the US, St. Augustine. Locally, you can visit interesting sites such as the Dunedin Historical Society and Museum or take part in the monthly waterfront “Sunset Stroll” along Historic Victoria Drive.
- Parks: Fronted by barrier islands, It is almost a given that there would be park access on at least one of them. In fact, there are three: beautiful Caladesi Island State Park, Anclote Key Preserve State Park and Honeymoon Island State Park. The area also offers parks on the mainland for hiking and other recreational pursuits.
Safety and Sunshine: Just Two Advantages of Florida Homes for Rent in Dunedin
Dunedin is a warm, friendly place with a great small town feel and an exemplary low crime rate. As a truly pleasing place to live, it’s hard to beat. When evaluating Florida homes for rent, enlist the help of a reliable property management expert who knows the Dunedin and surrounding areas well and can give you more in-depth information about this perfect place to call home.
If you are an investor looking for a great place to purchase income property look no further! Dunedin is the jewel of the Sun coast of Florida. With competent realtors and professional property managers
Creative Commons Attribution: Permission is granted to repost this article in its entirety with credit to Suncoast4rent and a clickable link back to this page.